Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-Fhttp://bit.ly/sub2moms
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/bmahan519
Follow me on Pintrest: http://www.pinterest.com/bmahan519/
1 cup flour
1 cup water
2 tsp. cream of tarter
1/3 cup salt
1 TBS vegetable oil or coconut oil
1. Mix together all ingredients, except the food coloring, in a medium saucepan.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring. Once it begins to thicken, add the food coloring.
3. Continue stirring until the mixture is much thicker and begins to gather around the spoon.
4. Once everything is mixed and consistency is dough like, remove and put onto wax paper or cutting board to cool.
5. After cooling knead playdough for a few minutes.
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.